STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
"It is as if the drama and anticipation of changing skies and moody seas echo the complication and confusion of our troubled minds. These scenes witnessed through a lens and cast within a frame speak of personal human pain, experiences and circumstances, temper our suffering. The sea and sky bring us a calm wonder and visceral moments in time. Nature's visual gift to us is that of peace and joy." EDDIE KNIGHT
New web profile for Paul Roberts. Concert pianist, writer, lecturer, inspiring teacher
New profile shots for Jeff Longland
Kate Bramwell-Cole commissioned a set of fashion shots for her new online shop. Tim Nathan produced and directed stills and an excellent promo video to use on the web and social media.
New web site for Wensley Clarkson. Wensley Clarkson books have been published across the world and sold more than two million copies. He's also written movie screenplays, TV drama and worked on numerous television documentaries in the UK, US and Spain.