STARWOOD CAPITAL SHOOT
Company portrait photo shoot
Starwood is a regular profile corporate client
Starwood Capital Group is a 28-year-old private investment firm with:
- A primary focus on global real estate.
- Assets under management in excess of $60 billion.
- Over 4,000 employees in 14 offices worldwide
- A seasoned, stable executive committee that has worked together an average of 19 years and possesses an average of 28 years of industry experience.
- The investment flexibility to shift between real estate asset classes, geographies and positions in the capital stack as the Firm perceives risk-reward dynamics to be evolving.
- Extensive public markets expertise, having guided IPOs for eight leading companies.
View their website here Visit Starwood Capital
Photography by Tim Nathan
New Video for Kevin Armstrong for the featured track "Leucocytes Of Love” from his new album
Web development for award winning DOP Dirk Nel
Inside the final resting place of Tutankhamun's treasures. CNN Travel. We are very happy to have…
Kate Bramwell-Cole commissioned a set of fashion shots for her new online shop. Tim Nathan produced…
THE WRONG CAR The Wrong Car is a road movie about two people at polar opposite places in their…
Sandy Powell visits the Lucy Bell Gallery for the exhibition of nseen Photographs and film of Derek…
Kate Bramwell-Cole commissioned a set of fashion shots for her new online shop. Tim Nathan produced and directed stills and an excellent promo video to use on the web and social media.
A conversation with legendary free jazz saxophonist Trevor Watts. Directed and filmed by Mark French
"It is as if the drama and anticipation of changing skies and moody seas echo the complication and confusion of our troubled minds. These scenes witnessed through a lens and cast within a frame speak of personal human pain, experiences and circumstances, temper our suffering. The sea and sky bring us a calm wonder and visceral moments in time. Nature's visual gift to us is that of peace and joy." EDDIE KNIGHT
We were very happy to host The Cambridge Satchel Company for their Autumn Collection shoot INSPIRED BY THE BRITISH COASTLINE
HSBC commissioned shoot for company marketing shot in studio.